Ever wondered how you can use our peanut butter apart from licking it straight off your fingers? We’ve come up with some ingenious yet simple recipes for you to use anytime, anywhere. Just make sure you carry a RC Butters jar with you at all times! More recipes will be added on this page, so keep a lookout!
Want your recipe posted on our Facebook or Instagram page? Flick us a message and we’ll try our best to share it with the world!
HIGH PROTEIN PANCAKES
1 scoop whey protein
1 serving of RC Butters chocolate peanut butter
1. Add the banana to a blender and blend until broken down but not completely smooth.
2. Add the egg, protein powder and the peanut butter and blend until smooth.
3. Heat the frying pan on medium-low.
4. Spray the pan with Olive oil, Coconut oil or some butter and add ¼ of the batter.
5. Once the pancake starts to bubble, flip it over.
6. Then repeat with the rest of the batter.
CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
1 can (15oz) chickpeas
½ RC Butters peanut butter (any flavour)
¼ cup maple syrup
1 table spoon pure vanilla extract
¼ teaspoon fine sea salt
¼ teaspoon baking powder
¼ teaspoon baking soda
½ cup mini-chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper and set aside
3. Add all ingredients (except chocolate chips) into a food processor
4. Blend for a few minutes or until well mixed
5. Transfer the cookie dough into a bowl and mix in the chocolate chips
6. Scoop cookie dough into balls and place onto the cookie sheet
7. Bake for 20-25 minutes
PEANUT BUTTER, BANANA SMOOTHIE
1 ripe banana
½ medium avocado
1 serving of RC Butters peanut butter (any flavour)
1 cup unsweetened vanilla milk
1. Add everything into a blender and blend for 2-3 minutes or until smooth and creamy. Add more milk as desired